secure your private tour booking
When you're happy with dates and your costed tour proposal it's best to act swiftly to secure your booking.
Luckily, booking your bespoke tour with us is easy. Here's how:
- for quick, easy & secure payment by credit card or bank transfer
Pay 50% deposit*
- reserves your tour dates and confirms acceptance of our fees & terms
- includes guide's accommodation (extended tours) and ferries (if applicable)
* non-refundable: please ensure you have comprehensive travel insurance to cover you in case you need to change your plans
- we source great accommodation along your tour route, based on your budget and preferences
- you book your accommodation directly
Distillery Tours & Tastings
We create and agree a personal distillery
We pre-book your whisky experiences
Pay 50% balance
- confirms your tour & is due no less than 28 days before your tour begins
- if you're booking less than 28 days before your tour begins, simply pay the full cost in a single balance
- all fees to be quoted and paid in British Pound Sterling (GBP£)
- we collect you and take your on your unforgettable tour of Scotland
we thank you for touring with us
Cancellation must be made in writing
Deposits are non-refundable in the case of any cancellation
Cancellation of a tour less than two weeks before the start date will require 100% of the fee to be paid
Cancellation of a tour between three months and up to two weeks before the scheduled start date, 50% of the outstanding fee will be payable
Cancellation of a tour up to three months prior to the scheduled start date will accrue no fee penalty
Drams Scotland cannot accept responsibility for losses or additional expenses incurred due to delays or change in transportation (air, rail, sea or other services), technical problems to transport, sickness, weather, strike or other causes which are outside our control.
If we must cancel your booking for any unforeseen reasons, any payment already received will be refunded in full. Drams Scotland will not accept liability for any expenses over and above this.
Except for during travel in our minibus, Drams Scotland does not provide insurance cover. Customers are responsible for their own travel insurance and luggage is conveyed at owners’ own risk.