Create My Tour
expertly designed private tours of Scotland
Help us get to know you and your group. Tell us about your interests and what brings you to Scotland. Make sure we know what your ideal tour of Scotland would look like. We promise to listen carefully...
We'll respond by inspiring you with ideas we believe you'll love, and offer advice based on our experience. We'll agree your ideal itinerary together and take you away on a truly unique custom guided tour.
The more we know about you and your group, the better we can perfect your tour. So, we'll start by asking a few questions:
What brings you to Scotland?
- a tour of our legendary scotch whisky distilleries?
- a scenic highland getaway or a historical escapade?
- a combination of all three, or something completely different?
'Must See' tour highlights?
- perhaps a favourite whiskey?
- a 'must see' island, from the Isle of Skye to Lewis, Harris, Islay, Mull or Orkney?
- an ancestral home, film or TV locations, castles or historical sights?
What are your interests?
- are you a foodie? a whisky fanatic? an adventurer or a chillaxer?
- maybe you love arts & crafts, hiking, photography or history
- the more we get to know you, the better we can tailor your tour
To design and build your tour plan we'll also need to know the basics
- where and when do you plan to arrive and depart?
- how many days would you like your tour to last?
- if your dates are flexible, let us know your month or season of travel
How many guests?
- our tours are perfect for small private groups of up to 6 guests
Tours uniquely designed
for your interests,
Small private tour groups
Max 6 guests
Exceptional tour guide
Creative tour design by experts helps make every moment memorable
Tours can begin or end from Glasgow, Edinburgh
or across Central Scotland